Saturday, November 14, 2009

There was a point in here somewhere...




yup.... that's 'bout all I could come up with. Enjoy your stereoscopy.
Man, I love that word, and how no one can ever pronounce it right, and how it kinda applies to the above image, but not really because it's a reference to film.

Anyway, in case any of you Barbie's are having trouble looking at this, here is a link to some helpful tips I found in the INTERNET for you.

I'm lookin' forward to everyone else's entries after work tomorrow.

PEACE!



--KT


P.S. People don't get the picture at first without knowing about this blog. I think that's pretty funny.

4 comments:

Sean Ross Williams said...

I see the image . . . but how do you make these?

Also, stereoscopy sounds like an ear exam or something.

Katie Green said...

Magic

vanelis41 said...

this are great images

GPS cell phone said...

lal!nice pic,magic!china electronics